Admissions and Fees
MONTHLY FEESBLOOMERS DAY NURSERY (CATFORD BRANCH)
|NUMBER OF DAYS||4 MONTHS – 2 YEARS||2 – 3 YEARS OLD||3 – 5 YEARS OLD|
|3 FULL DAYS||£780||£780||£741|
|4 FULL DAYS||£1040||£1040||£988|
|*5 FULL DAYS (Reduced rate for those on 5 full days)||£1235||£1235||£1170|
* DAILY RATE OF £57 FOR 3 – 5 YEARS OLD
* ALL FEES TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE BY DIRECT DEBIT ON THE 1ST WORKING DAY OF EVERY MONTH
* FULL DAY SESSION IS FROM 7:30AM – 6:30PM
* NO DEPOSIT
* NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE OF £50
HALFDAYSESSIONS MONTHLY FEES BLOOMERS DAY NURSERY (CATFORD BRANCH)
|HALF DAYS (Morning sessions or Evening sessions)||4 MONTHS – 2 YEARS||2 – 3 YEARS OLD||3 – 5 YEARS OLD|
|5 HALF DAYS||£801.66 MONTHLY||£801.66 MONTHLY||£736.66 MONTHLY|
*MORNING SESSION: 7:30AM – 1PM
*AFTERNOON SESSION: 1PM – 6:30PM
* MINIMUM OF 5 HALF DAYS for those attending Morning only or Afternoon only sessions
Fees includes (Full days and half days):Breakfast (Available for All-Day sessions and Morning only sessions)7:30am – 8:45am
Morning Snack (Available for All-Day sessions and Morning only sessions) 10am – 10:15am
Lunch (Available for All-Day sessions and Morning sessions)11:15am – 12pm noon
Afternoon Tea (Available for All-Day sessions and Afternoon only sessions)3pm – 3:30pm
Evening Snack (Available for All Day sessions and Afternoon only sessions) 5:30pm – 6pm
Bloomers Day Nursery offers 15 hours free Early Years Education for 2 - 4 years old.
2 Year Old Funding
- This is free 15 hours per week over 38 weeks. Available for children after they have turned 2 years old. To find out if you are eligible please contact us to apply or visit https://www.learningtrust.co.uk...
3-4 Funding (SFF)
- All 3 and 4 year olds are eligible for free 15 hours for 38 weeks of the year, regardless of how much income the household earns. The only eligibility criteria required is that the child attends nursery for two days per week.
3-4 year old 30 hours Funding
If you would like further information on if you qualify for funded hours please contact us.
Childcare vouchers are a Government approved, tax efficient way of paying for childcare. Part of your salary is exchanged for childcare vouchers. These vouchers are tax-free and except from National Insurance Contributions, helping you and your family save money on childcare.
We accept Childcare vouchers from several schemes including, Edenred, Fideliti and Care4.
If your work place has a childcare voucher scheme in place, please contact them for further information on how to join.