Our Overall Focus and Mission
Bloomers Day Nursery is registered by OFSTED and was established in January 2006. We have since expanded into a blooming business catering for the early years age group.Our goal is to provide a safe and caring environment, where children can gain a positive approach to school and learning. They will learn to care for, and respect each other, whilst learning how to be part of a group.
We are fully committed to providing high quality early learning and childcare in aninclusive environment. We work together with parents/carers to help our children thrive and go on to live happy and fulfilling lives. At Bloomers Day Nursery your child can be secure, well cared for and is able to access good learning and developmental opportunities.
Opening times in our Catford branch is from 7:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
Opening times in our Hackney branch is from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- To produce happy and confident children
- Offer a broad and well-rounded education
- Realise the potential of each child
- Provide high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Motivate every child through a fantastic educational experience
- Ensure that the parents, teachers and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Bloomers Day Nursery.
- Install strong family values, which embrace our diverse community.
- Provide opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
- Provide an equal environment so that everyone is included.
- To use observations and records to support the children in their individual needs and interests.
- Establish a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.